WP Statistics provides the best possible support to any users, and our support staff makes every effort to assist you. Before starting a new thread on our help desk, you can check our FAQ page or our documentation. These questions and articles might be helpful and answer your question.
Scope of Support
- We provide support only by our support center. We provide our users with an active license with the best possible assistance.
- Our free users can use the contact form of the website to report bugs or get some help.
- Our online chat is not for technical questions. You can ask your general or pre-sale questions there.
- In some cases, we might ask the client to share screenshots, videos, or even access their site (WordPress login or FTP) to resolve the issue with WP Statistics or diagnose server problems that prevent the plugin from working properly. This is usually done via email.
- We do not support third-party plugins or troubleshoot third-party issues or troubleshoot server issues. Please contact the related support.
- We offer support 7 days a week via email (including Saturday and Sunday), and we try our best to get back to you within two business days.
- Sometimes our support staffs are on vacation, so our support takes a bit longer. Even then, we try to answer you whenever we could.
- Customizing the plugin, adding forms, or make the plugin compatible with other third-party plugins, is not included in our support scopes. However, if you need some extra features, customization, or integrations, we offer you our custom development services.
Users’ satisfaction is our priority. So we always want to ensure that you are happy with WP Statistics. Our policy offers a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. We would love to know what went wrong. In this way, we can improve our plugin and services 🙂 so please include details about the reason for your refund request.
Before requesting any refund:
- make sure to read our website carefully and be familiar with our features. Sometimes users want to refund because they request a new feature not available in the product sold.
- Consider raising a new ticket. Because most issues can be worked out without the refund is necessary.
Note: Customers who just changed their minds for no reason or cannot provide a reasonable explanation for the refund inquiry are not eligible for a refund.
What are some acceptable reasons?
- The plugin is not working as expected (You need to provide us with additional details).
- Our technical staff could not resolve the issue and have approved your refund request.
- The problem is caused due to our plugin and not a problem with other plugin conflicts or services on the website such as hosting packages etc.
When canceling an annual subscription, future updates and support will no longer be available.