WP Statistics Advanced Widgets Add-On
You can display statistics widgets on your website using Gutenberg blocks or theme widgets with Advanced Widgets add-On. Since they support the Gutenberg blocks, then you can create your own statistics page quite easily.
This Add-Ons also unlocks the Visitor’s Information for pages on the admin side!
In this article, we want to give you a head start on the Add-On and how to install it after you purchase it on the WP Statistics website.
Here is the list of actions you must take:
1. Visit your Account page → Order Page on WP Statistics
2. Download the Add-On zip file
3. Copy the License code
4. Log in to your website admin page
5. Choose Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin
6. Upload the zip file of the Add-On
7. Open the Add-On in WP Statistics → Add-ons and enter your license number
Now you are good to go! Use the plugin as you wish.