Documentation Functions Schedule Statistical Reports
Schedule Statistical Reports
One of our available options is scheduling statistical reports. To schedule the reports, follow the below steps:
- Download and install the WP Crontrol plugin
- From your sidebar dashboard, navigate Settings -> Cron Schedules.
- Fill out the fields like the example, then Add Cron Schedule
Here you need to add an Internal Name for the schedule you want to receive the reports. (e.g. one_per_month) and modify it in seconds for Interval (seconds) field.
- After setting that, go to WP Statistics -> Settings -> Notifications tab
- Enable Statistical Reports from the Statistical reporting section.
- From the Schedule dropdown, choose the time you set before and Update the changes.