You can display these statistics widgets on your website using Gutenberg blocks or theme widgets. Since they support the Gutenberg blocks, then you can create your own statistics page quite easily.
- Bugfixes: Fixed the return the fatal error when a widget class could not load.
- NEW: Supported Gutenberg Blocks and Widgets which is based on the Block!
- Add: Hits Chart Gutenberg block
- Add: Online Users Gutenberg block
- Add: Summary Gutenberg block
- Add: Top Browsers Gutenberg block
- Add: Top Pages Gutenberg block
- Add: Visitors Gutenberg block
- Add: New option in the setting page for disabling styles
- Update: The plugin updater library has been updated
- Remove: The legacy widgets (Charts and Latest Searches)
- Compatibility showing date format with general setting page.
- Compatibility with the new version of WP-Statistics (v13.0)
- Updated admin contents.
- Improvement of the license option logic.
- Improved: Updater class.
- Fixed: Licence checker issue.
- Minor improvements.
- Improved: Compatible with PHP v5.4.
- Improved: Cache results in popular posts.
- Added the Chart widget!
- Added time range in the Popular Posts widget.
- Added cache for getting popular posts.
- Improved the update checker, which has been optimized. Also, the problem of speed reduction has been resolved.
- Added auto-update.
- First release.