This Add-On enables the following endpoints in the WordPress REST API:
For more information about the API and endpoints, please refer to the API documentation.
This release includes new features for the Visitor’s endpoint and a fix for translation issues.
- Added a Page’s endpoint to allow users to retrieve page statistics
- Added visitors’ city information to the Visitors’ endpoint
- Added the pages visited by visitors to the Visitors’ endpoint
- Updated documentation files with new features
- Fixed translation issues that were causing display problems
This release includes improvements to the performance of the updater and added support for Scoper.
- Added support for Scoper, a plugin that enables namespacing in WordPress
- Improved the performance of the updater
This release includes compatibility with the latest version of WP-Statistics, improvements to the license option logic, and updated admin content.
- Added compatibility with the latest version of WP Statistics (v13.0)
- Improved the license option logic to make it easier to use
This release includes an improvement to the update checker.
- Improved the update checker to make it more reliable
This release includes improvements to the update checker and a fix for an issue causing reduced speed.
- Improved and optimized the update checker to make it more efficient
- Fixed an issue that was causing reduced speed when using the update checker
This release includes new features for secure authentication and auto-updating.
- Added a new endpoint for token_auth checks, which allows for secure authentication when using the plugin’s API
- Added an auto-update feature to make it easier to keep the plugin up-to-date
This is the initial release of the WP Statistics Rest API add-on.
- Initial release