You can add the plugin capabilities to WordPress Rest-API using this extension.
All of the plugin features are available as an individual method, which you can access them conveniently at following URL and connect your application to it.
Once installed, go to the Dashboard -> WP-Statistics -> REST API page and assign a security code for authentication.
- Compatibility with the new version of WP-Statistics (v13.0)
- Updated admin contents.
- Improvement of the license option logic.
- Improved the update checker.
- Improved the update checker, which has been optimized. Also, the problem of speed reduction has been resolved.
- Added auto-update.
- Added new endpoint for check token_auth.
- First release.