We at VeronaLabs are excited to announce the release of several updates to our WP Statistics plugin in December 2022. These updates include important bug fixes, security improvements, and new features that enhance the plugin’s functionality and performance. We are grateful to our users for their valuable feedback and support, which has helped us to build a better product.
In addition to the updates released this month, we are also working on a new version of the WP Statistics plugin that includes a range of improvements. We are committed to continuously improving and evolving the plugin, and we look forward to releasing this new version in the near future. Stay tuned for more updates and thank you for choosing WP Statistics for your WordPress analytics needs.
WP Statistics Plugin December 2022 Releases: What’s New and Improved
V13.2.10 – 24.12.2022
- Bugfix: Pages with query strings and UTM parameters were not being logged properly. This issue has been fixed.
V13.2.9 – 17.12.2022
Summary: This release includes bugfixes and improvements to plugin security and functionality.
- Bugfix: An issue where the plugin was not properly including certain files in CLI mode has been fixed.
- Improvement: An error handler has been added for cases where referred pages do not have a URL. This will prevent errors from occurring when such pages are encountered.
- Improvement: The plugin’s security has been improved to make it more resistant to vulnerabilities.
- Enhancement: Minor improvements have been made to the plugin’s functionality.
V13.2.8 – 03.12.2022
In total this release includes new features and improvements to plugin compatibility and functionality:
- Feature: The plugin now supports the Do Not Track browser setting, allowing users to opt out of tracking if they so choose.
- Feature: A new filter,
wp_statistics_top_pages_arguments, has been added to allow users to modify the arguments used to determine the top pages.
- Bugfix: An issue where the Add-On notice was being improperly constrained has been fixed.
- Bugfix: Input for URLs in the pages list is now being properly sanitized to prevent security issues.
- Improvement: The time and _nonce parameters have been removed from frontend URLs when cache is enabled, improving performance.
- Improvement: The plugin’s compatibility with PHP v8.1 has been improved.
- Improvement: A new method,
Helper::get_pages_by_visitor_id(), has been added to allow users to retrieve pages by visitor ID.
As the year comes to a close, we at VeronaLabs want to take a moment to thank our users for their continued support and trust in our WP Statistics plugin. We hope that these updates will make your WordPress experience even better, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.
We wish all of our users a happy and healthy end to the year. May 2023 be filled with joy, success, and new opportunities for all. From our team to yours, we hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous new year.